The Therapeutic Care Journal
For everyone working with children and young people
Promoting Therapeutic Child Care, Social Pedagogy and Trauma Informed Practice
with articles and information to inform, stimulate and educate.
Written by and for those working within child care internationally
Our mission is to share knowledge about all aspects of care for children and young people in order to ensure excellent outcomes. The TCJ (formerly The Children Webmag) offers a range of articles and information published by those who live and work with children and young people, sharing thoughts, reflections, working notes, articles and papers to capture the ‘lived experience’ of the work. You are invited to explore the articles (over 1780 of them as at April 2019) and comment on the content.
These are the latest articles:
- Agents of Change. By Keith White
- International Centre News June 2020
- People Need People – A Therapeutic Community
- Being Alone. By Keith White
- Online Catalogue for Therapeutic Community History Launched. By Nicky Hilton.
- The truth of the matter. By Keith White.
- COVID-19 Intensifies The Struggles of Asylum Seekers. By Jade MacRury
- Love and hate, attachment, attack and rejection. By John Burton.
- International Centre News April 2020
- MB3 update. By Marya Hemmings