The Therapeutic Care Journal
For everyone working with children and young people
Promoting Therapeutic Child Care, Social Pedagogy and Trauma Informed Practice
with articles and information to inform, stimulate and educate.
Written by and for those working within child care internationally
Our mission is to share knowledge about all aspects of care for children and young people in order to ensure excellent outcomes. The TCJ (formerly The Children Webmag) offers a range of articles and information published by those who live and work with children and young people, sharing thoughts, reflections, working notes, articles and papers to capture the ‘lived experience’ of the work. You are invited to explore the articles (over 1600 of them as at June 2017) and comment on the content.
These are the latest articles:
- International Centre News June 2018
- I Don’t Know What to Say. By Keith White
- Social Networking and the Education of Children. By Keith White
- ‘Ludoterapia’: A Brazilian Experience. By Helen Gedge
- Using play at the Mulberry Bush School. By Rita Baptista
- 70 years of FICE – by David Lane
- Can you mourn the loss of more than one person at a time? By Keith White
- A Question of Sport. By Keith White
- It’s bedtime again…. By John Burton
- Adolescence in India: An experiential journey. By Swetha Rao and Manab Bose.