The Therapeutic Care Journal
For everyone working with children and young people
Promoting Therapeutic Child Care, Social Pedagogy and Trauma Informed Practice
with articles and information to inform, stimulate and educate.
Written by and for those working within child care internationally
Our mission is to share knowledge about all aspects of care for children and young people in order to ensure excellent outcomes. The TCJ (formerly The Children Webmag) offers a range of articles and information published by those who live and work with children and young people, sharing thoughts, reflections, working notes, articles and papers to capture the ‘lived experience’ of the work. You are invited to explore the articles (over 1200 of them and counting) and comment on the content.
These are the latest articles:
- International Centre News April 2017. By John Diamond
- The Care Leavers Association Work
- A Wheelbarrow. By Dr Keith White.
- Training Relational Pedagogy Hermann Radler
- ECLCM Letter to supporters re Staying Close. By Ed Nixon
- Unblocking a Log-Jam
- Udayan Care, New Delhi: Consultation on Trauma Informed Care
- Can music help children learn ? By Jenny Holt
- Communication from a care leaver: failing better.
- Communication from a care leaver.